第181章(1 / 2)

Dear god:(敬爱的神:)

I know that she's out there……(我知道她不在这里了)

the one i'm suppose to share my whole life with.

(她,那个我想要与之共度一生的人)

And in time……you'll show her to me.

(但是我相信,某个时候, 你将会让我再见到她。)

Will you take care of her,

(你能不能帮我好好照顾她,)

comfort her,(让她过得舒适,)

and protect her……(保护她)

until that day we meet.(直到我们见面的那一天)

And let her know……(还有,让她知道……)

my heart……is beating with hers.

(我的心……为她而存)

流畅的指,放缓了的嗓音,像是全身心地宠溺了谁,却对那个谁无可奈何。

DEAR GOD,那样倾诉的语气,全身心的交付,倾尽了所有的温柔,给了谁的上帝。

停止的符键,微凉的指,顺着的琶音,苍白的色。

沉默,空白,舒缓的走向,末途的茫然,窗外皑皑的白雪。

不见止却的呼吸,却又响起,暖了一室的,

祈祷。

In a dream i hold you close(我常常梦到紧紧的抱着你)

Embracing you with my hands(用手将你拥入怀中)

You gazed at me with eyes full of love

(你用充满爱意的眼神望着我。)

And made me understand(这让我明白了)

That i was meant to share it with you

My heart my mind my soul

(我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享我的一切,)

Then i open my eyes(然而当我睁开眼睛,)

And all i see reality shows i'm alone

(看到的却是我还是孤单一人。)

But i know someday that you'll be by my side

(但我知道总有一天你会出现在我的身边,)

Cause i know god's just waiting till the time is right

(因为上帝正在安排这个对的时间。)

God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm

(上帝啊请让她平安,不遭受风暴;)

When the day's cold will you keep her warm

(当天气寒冷,让她温暖。)

When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way

(当黑暗降临,照亮她的道路)

God will you let her know that i love her so

(上帝啊你能不能让她知道我是如此爱她;)

When theres no one there t